The emergency contact card
Don't leave home without it!
The card in their wallet that could save their life.
How would you know if your loved ones were taken to the emergency room after an accident?
THINK loved ones .... THINK Eagle Card
What price would you place on your next of kin's wellbeing and your peace of mind?
What is Eagle Card?
- Eagle Card is safe, secure and confidential, personal data is only given to verified EMS personnel.
- In the event of a crisis paramedics and emergency personnel can contact The Eagle Card Service 24/7 and, after quoting your unique personal identification number, obtain the cardholders medical and medication Data. Eagle Card will then immediately contact the cardholders loved ones to advise them of the situation.
- Eagle Card has the potential to save lives and give reassurance at times of crisis.
Why should you and your loved ones carry an Eagle Card?
Show them how much you care, register them for an Eagle Card.
- If you or a loved one were taken ill or involved in an incident, you could be unconscious and unable to supply medication details to paramedics or ER personnel. Eagle Card can give paramedics and EMS personnel this important information, at a time when minutes could count. Eagle Card will also immediately contact your loved ones telling them about your situation.
- We must all be aware that in this age not only are we affected by natural phenomena but there are also man-made accidents and crises that occur only too regularly. It could be vital in an incident that the emergency services are aware of the patient's medical and medication data. Incidents that could occur in your own area include hurricanes, floods, tornadoes, lightning, terrorist threats, auto accidents and personal assault.
- Ensure that in any of these events you and your loved ones receive the correct medical treatment at an early stage and that emergency contacts are immediately notified,
Who could benefit from an Eagle Card?
THINK loved ones ..... THINK Eagle Card
How would you feel if a loved one was taken to hospital after an accident, and it was 6 hours before you knew?
- In the event of a crisis, almost everyone, young and old, could benefit from the Eagle Card Service. Emergency rooms treat millions of patients who are in a critical condition; when they arrive the patients may be unable to communicate with the emergency room personnel and a driver's license or an ID card are the only clues to the identity of these patients. Paramedics and hospital staff need to access medical information that could be critical to treating the patient.
- It can be a long time before families are eventually notified and, sadly, some patients die without any of their family members being present. Eagle Card will contact loved ones immediately
- The majority of colleges and universities insist that their students carry an Emergency Card. This emphasizing the need and importance of carrying the Eagle Emergency Card by people of all ages.
- Seniors are particularly vulnerable people: unfortunately, as we grow older, we are exposed to the everyday dangers of life but we are frailer and could be suffering from chronic medical conditions and have an increasing dependence on medication.
To Prepare for an emergency, you should take time to find out:
- Where and how to turn off water. gas and electricity supplies in your home.
- The emergency procedures for your children at school.
- The Emergency procedures at your workplace.
- How WILL*YOUR family stay in contact in the event of an emergency? Eagle Card will keep your loved ones informed.
- If any elderly or vulnerable loved ones and neighbours might need your help
- How to tune in to your local radio station.
*Register them NOW, ensuring they get the correct medical treatmeant FAST and their emergency contacts are advised immediately.
You should not leave home without your Eagle Card
Eagle Card is a national Emergency Card Service that is safe, secure and confidential.
The card in their wallet that could save their life.
Register for The Eagle Emergency Card Service N O W.
The card in your wallet that could save your life.
Christopher Theodore - Founder of potpourri of articles
The Reader Magazine is a potpourri of articles where you will find articles of different subjects. Some of these write ups are entertaining, few deal with world politics, while few are philosophically inclined. Some of the subjects that are dealt with in the magazine include “A Snapshot of US Nuclear Policy”, “Zero is the Only Option”, “Cover Story: The Progress Myth”, “The Indoctrination of Missile Launch Officers”, “The American Dream”, “A Thousand Points of Light Can Win Climate Change Fight”, and “The Declaration of Local Independence”. These are only few of the subjects that are mentioned here.
Aside from these you will find several other topics that are covered in the articles. There are digital editions of the magazine too where you can access the magazine with a click of the mouse. You just have to click on the cover pages of the magazine you want to go through and you will have access to the content instantly.
You can also subscribe. The magazine is released 4 times a year and the founder and publisher of the Reader Magazine is Christopher Theodore. The cost of subscription is low and this is what has attracted all readers. You get excellent articles at affordable rates. And all the articles are of great quality. They have been written by Pulitzer Prize winning writers and other award winning authors that have won accolades for their great work in this field.
One of the main reasons that Christopher Theodore has become popular is due to the fact that he has been able to keep up the quality of the magazine ever since the magazine was launched. It is usually observed that there are many online reading sources that lose their charm over a period of time as their quality subsides with every passing day. But the Reader Magazine is one such magazine that has maintained quality of the articles even today and this is one reason why readers find the write-ups so appealing and the readers remain glued to the Reader Magazine and do not want to miss even one issue of the same.
You can regard the reading source as a storehouse of information where the information furnished is authentic, unique, and original. You will not find any duplicate topics that are dealt with in this magazine. Also readers are given the opportunity to express what they think and feel about the magazine. There is a comment section at the end of each article where various comments can be found. This online magazine by Christopher Theodore has been greatly appreciated for its quality and varied topics that have been written upon.
In most of the cases it has been observed that if individuals have visited the website of the magazine once, they keep coming back to the website again and again. You kind of get addicted to the magazine due to the vast knowledge you gather from here. Moreover, you are getting the digital issues at a low cost. So, whenever you surf the internet, make sure you catch a glimpse of the interesting articles that Christopher Theodore offers to his readers.
Click here to download a Postal Registrations form.